Katherine is looking for an hourly carer for a few months - £190.40 per weekApply Now
Katherine is looking for an hourly carer for a few months. The role will be carried out in the patients home and could fit nicely around other job commitments. They are currently looking for 14 hours per week of commitment but this might be negotiable or splittable with another carer if it doesn't fit your schedule.
The most precise we can be about the location of the job is E14, but once you've signed up we can provide the full street and postcode.
The salary for this role will vary based on exeperience, the clients budget and the complexity of the job, but the average carer on our platform earns £13.90/hr with a minimum take home pay of £10/hr. Given that, for this job you could expect to earn around £190.40 per week.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be confident working with patients suffering from:
- Poor or Declining Mobility
Any candidate must posess the following skills:
- Administrative Tasks
- Moving and Handling
- Medication Reminders
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 years professional care experience
- An Enhanced DBS certificate issued within the last 12 months
- A suitable qualification, e.g. NVQ Level 2 in social care or the Care Certificate
Applying for the role
Applying for a role with PrimeCarers is a two step process:
- The first step is to get registered on PrimeCarers, we will check your enhanced DBS certificate and complete a 30 minute interview to assess your skills
- Once you're live on the platform, you can apply for this job and be be sent similar opportunities near you.