John is looking for a live-in carer for a few months - £770 per weekApply Now
John is looking for a live-in carer for a few months. The role will be carried out in the patients home and does require staying in a spare room. They are currently looking for 7 days per week of commitment.
The most precise we can be about the location of the job is CM18, but once you've signed up we can provide the full street and postcode.
The salary for this role will vary based on exeperience, the clients budget and the complexity of the job, but the average carer on our platform earns £126/day with a minimum take home of £100/day. Given that, for this job you could expect to earn around £770 per week.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be confident working with patients suffering from:
- Poor or Declining Mobility
Any candidate must posess the following skills:
- Medication Reminders
- Eating and Drinking Assistance
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 years professional care experience
- An Enhanced DBS certificate issued within the last 12 months
- A suitable qualification, e.g. NVQ Level 2 in social care or the Care Certificate
Applying for the role
Applying for a role with PrimeCarers is a two step process:
- The first step is to get registered on PrimeCarers, we will check your enhanced DBS certificate and complete a 30 minute interview to assess your skills
- Once you're live on the platform, you can apply for this job and be be sent similar opportunities near you.